Dollar Academy, one of Scotland’s leading Independent Schools, is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. If you’ve got a flair for content creation, strong communication and copywriting skills and a hands-on approach, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
What we’re looking for:
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be working with support but expected to manage your own workload, time and deadlines. Championing all things digital within the school, your main day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Updating & optimising the website from an SEO and UX perspective, including writing copy for news items
- Managing all social media channels, including creation and scheduling of exciting, creative content
- Working with our digital agency on targeted advertising campaigns
- Production of e-newsletters
- Monitoring competitors’ online activity and industry trends
- Measuring and reporting on digital performance against KPIs
- General support of wider marketing activities (including events) where required
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, with a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and best practice
- Highly analytical, with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and provide positive results
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Confident using digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- A confident verbal and written communicator
- Fast, enthusiastic learner with excellent attention to detail
- Skilled in using creative software – specifically relating to image and video creation for social media
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Full time hours for this role are 35 hours per week. This is an all year round position and not term time.
Inclusive of Bank Holidays and other Public Holidays, employees are entitled to 34 working days per calendar year, rising to 39 days after five years’ service, taken by arrangement with the Bursar and subject to work commitments.
Our support staff are automatically enrolled in the Local Government Superannuation Scheme, to which the Governors contribute the statutory level of Employer’s Contributions.
Employees whose children attend the Academy are eligible for fee remission, and details will be made available to the successful candidate.
All appointments at Dollar Academy are subject to satisfactory clearance through the Disclosure Scotland Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme. The successful candidate will be asked to make a formal application, the cost of which will be covered by the Academy.
The Academy’s Support Staff Application Form must be completed and is available to download by visiting our website. Completed application forms should be mailed to:
The Human Resources Manager, Dollar Academy, Mylne Avenue, Dollar, FK14 7DU, Clackmannanshire OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Midday on Friday 3rd December 2021. CVs and covering letters are optional.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this advert prior to 3rd December should we identify a suitable candidate.